The Trane ComfortLink Remote Thermostat System offered by Bay Area compliments and enhances the functionality of your Trane Comfort System and allows remote access through the Nexia Home Intelligence interface. Features and benefits include:
- Adjust the tempature remotely from most web enabled smart phones or computers to arrive home to your ideal environment.
- Place your trane Comfort System into an energy savings mode from anywhere in the world to reduce your energy your utility costs while away.
- Receive text and email alerts when it’s time to change the filter or clean your air cleaner collection cells, if applicable.
- Set your system to send text and email reminders when it’s time for routine maintenance before the heating and cooling season begins.
- Recieve an alert message in the unlikely event the system does not maintain the tempature you have sent.
The basic Trane ComfortLink Remote Thermostat System includes:
- 1 Trane ComfortLink Remote Thermostat
- 1 Schlage Bridge
- 1 Schlage Appliance Module (for control of 1 small appliance or light)
Expand control of your home beyond the heating and cooling system by adding Schlage LiNK. Items that can be controlled remotely include lights, small appliances, Schlage web-enabled cameras and Schlage keypad locks.
For more information on the Trane ComfortLink Remote Thermostat System in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Pete or a neighboring area, please call: (727) 565-4555.